Become a member of the Storytelling Association of California. Benefits include:
- Receive Storyline, our quarterly newsletter of events and resources for storytelling fans in California (electronic delivery for free, first-class mailing for $5 per year)
- Links from our website
- Listing in SAC Directory
- Promote your events through our calendars and site
- Enjoy discounted tickets for workshops, performances, special events, and more!
- 10% discount on membership in the National Storytelling Network
- Promote your events through our calendars, Meetup, and FB and website.
To pay by check, download and print the membership application and mail to SAC at the address on the application form. Using Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free program, you can type on the application form and save it before printing.
$30 for 1 year (Electronic delivery of Storyline)
$35 for 1 Year (Mailed delivery of hard copy of Storyline)
$50 for 2 years (Electronic delivery of Storyline)
$60 for 2 Years (Mailed delivery of hard copy of Storyline)
$45 for 1 year (Electronic delivery of Storyline)
$50 for 1 Year (Mailed delivery of hard copy of Storyline)
$60 for 2 years (Electronic delivery of Storyline)
$70 for 2 Years (Mailed delivery of hard copy of Storyline)
$75 for one year
$120 for one year
The Storytelling Association of California is a non-profit organization. As a 501(c)(3), SAC derives its income from modest membership dues, volunteer board and committee members, donations, sponsorship and periodic grants. We need your support!
Make a tax-free donation to support SAC, maintain the art form of storytelling and help us reach more and more diverse populations.
The Storytelling Association of CaliforniaP.O. Box 553 * El Cerrito, CA 94530